Friday, October 28, 2011

InstaFriday: These pictures are really small because I forgot to bring the correct cord to work edition.

Last Saturday was a big day for me.
(Did you know if the text is blue you can click on it and it will link you to something?
In this case, it will link you to my post about the 5k.)



Now that Ruby and I are done with these there's a lot more room in my pantry!



We still love the zoo.
And we still love the chimpanzees.
This little guy is about as old as Ruby.


There are certain things that happen, which remind me we are settling into life here in Wichita.
One of those is getting to know our library.
We even started attending story time this week.



Maia accidentally hit Aleks in a sensitive spot this week.
It was really funny to me.
Not so funny to my hubby.




And Maia's obsession with all things dance continues.
I got her this adorable leotard at Target of all places.
We're going to try the next level dance class in November, which means she goes in without me.
We'll see how long that lasts.



 Maia's a funny kid.
She licked the inside of a cabinet door then said, "It's a penguin."



Last night I came home from the gym after running 4 miles (!) and got to eat this for dinner.
It's chicken noodle soup from a recipe that a friend and former parent of a voice student gave me.
It's amazingly good.
Thanks Angie!



Linking up with Jeannett:
life rearranged



No comments:

Post a Comment