Saturday, October 1, 2011

InstaFriday: I'm Already a Slacker Edition

Already a day late.
I'm not going to bore you with the techie reason I was having trouble getting pictures onto my computer from intsgram.
(Mostly because I don't really know myself)

Anyway, here's my week:

On Fridays I hold master class at WSU. All the students in my studio attend and they either sing or I lecture on something singing related. 
Last week I talked about the anatomy and physiology of the singing.
At one point, there were 5 people yawning at the same time.



I think Maia might have a little bit of OCD.
Or maybe it's just a two year old thing.
I'm noticing that the majority of her tantrums happen because things haven't gone exactly as planned.
For example she has to have all her things in her bed just so.
Baby has to be next to Baia.
This is another one.
Drinking "all the sips" of milk before bed.



The girls LOVE taking baths together.



 On Wednesday we went to the zoo. As Aleks was heading to work I said "I think I'm going to take the girls to the z-o-o." Maia was right there and said "I want to go to the zoo with Mommy!"
I think she's on her way to reading.
And once she starts reading, my life is going to get sooooo easy.
At the zoo we saw the giraffes up close. They are beautiful.



The girls were fascinated with Aleks mowing the lawn.



I love cuddling with Maia. This time I got a break from Cat in the Hat and enjoyed Angelina the Ballerina.
Maia currently loves anything dance, especially her dance class we take at the Y.



This picture was mostly taken because we were trying to figure out why my instagram pics weren't being saved in my iphone library.
But, I did enjoy that beer after a long day.


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


Linking up with Jeannett:

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. fun week! :)

    i set up a mobile email address for my picasaweb albums and picnic! i can email everything straight from my phone to that email address and they are sent to my "drop box" album on picasa. from there i just click on them and voila! on my blog!

    let me know if that doesn't make sense!

    ReplyDelete