Friday, October 14, 2011

InstaFriday: A Quiet Week

I had a quiet week on Instagram.


1. & 2. We love the zoo. I'm dying to be at the lion cage when they are getting fed or roaring or something. So far, I've just seen them sit.
The gorillas are a different story.
I'm not really a fan.
They could mess up a person if they wanted. I try not to let my fears influence my kids when we're at the gorilla exhibit.

3. Ruby climbed up this ladder all by herself! Pretty good for a non-walker.
(She's 13 months and still no teeth...)

4. Maia was supposed to be napping. I came in to her room and found this on her bed.



Linking up with Jeannett:

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Its good we have quiet weeks, but I dont experience those often!! Would like to!! :)

    Zoo's are fun, OKC has a great Zoo!!!

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how much zoo time you guys get - so AWESOME. :)

    no walker, but quite the climber! :)

    looks like quite a fun nap :)

    ReplyDelete