Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Note for My Wife

Hi Everyone,

   This is Aleks sneaking in and doing a little guest blog that Emily doesn't know about. I just wanted to take this moment to let you know how awesome my wife is. As we round the corner to the moving date Emily is tirelessly working, packing the house, taking care of the girls, teaching private lessons, putting lists together and always thinking about the next thing that needs to be done.

   You should know (and she should to) how much I appreciate her and everything she's doing to get us ready for this move. I simply couldn't do it without her. So I just thought you should know how awesome she is and how much I love her.

4 comments:

  1. Emily is amazing - you are sweet for encouraging her! :) She totally is doing a great job - as far as I can see on this side of the internet - and doing it with joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she really is an awesome wife/mother! this was so nice of you to post Aleks, you are an awesome husband/dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! She's super duper awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily is one of those rare individuals that can do nearly everything, and do it well. You're wise to have her on your team!

    Good luck with the moving (we just went through it... phew)!

    ReplyDelete