Friday, July 8, 2011

Home Owners

Today we are officially home owners in Wichita.
There's no turning back now!

I'd put some pictures up, but I don't have any.

I haven't seen the house yet, except through a video Aleks took on his iPhone.

Do you think that's crazy?

I guess it was pretty stressful for Aleks. He felt a lot of pressure and responsibility picking out the home that we will, quite possibly, live in for the next 20 years.

I wasn't worried. I knew that Aleks would pick something out well suited to our family. And quite honestly, as long as he's happy and we're together, I'm good.

See? Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

So I've largely been out of the loop with the whole thing. Which has been kind of nice.

This is what I do know and am looking forward to:
The master bathroom has two sinks!
An island in the kitchen.
A proper space for our dining room table and china hutch.
2,875 square feet. (Although to be honest, I'm worried cleaning a house that large is going to take 3 days...)

So, in about a month, I'll be there and see it with my own eyes and share pictures.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be such a great adventure! I look forward to your photos!

    ReplyDelete