Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Grateful

I've blinked and it appears that a week has gone by.
Somewhere in that time fall-like weather has appeared and we're at midterms.

At this time of year, it's easy to get overwhelmed with the day to day, but there is so much to be thankful for.

*Like the fact that I have a job.
And this new student:




*The cooler temperatures that allow for hoodies and pajama pants and sleeping with the blankets on instead of bunched up at the foot of the bed.

*Friends who let you borrow their fancy camera and lenses.





*Brothers who I love, and more importantly, like.

*3 year olds who have discovered the adverb "very."
"I very want to go outside."
"I very like this pancake."
"But I very want to."


*Children who are getting healthy and consequently more fun to be around!

*Good food.
howsweeteats.com (carne asada nachos. you're welcome)


I hope you find things to be grateful for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment