Sunday, April 1, 2012

Food Truck Friday

My brother and Cydney invited us to Food Truck Friday while we were in town.
It's basically what it sounds like.
A bunch of food trucks gather in a location on Fridays from 11:00-1:30 and sell food.
Really good food.
Unfortunately Wichita hasn't caught on to the food truck craze yet.


When we got there it was packed and we had to wait about 20 minutes before we could find a place to sit.
 In the meantime, Aleks and Ruby browsed the trucks.


Aleks got fried pork belly.
Of course.


 I got a delicious chicken dog with mango chutney wrapped in flatbread.
I have decided that flatbread makes everything better.


Obviously I enjoyed it.


I got Ruby a scoop of salted caramel ice cream and Maia a scoop of watermelon sorbet.
Ruby ate both and Maia ate the sucker that came with my lunch.


I also had a salted caramel creme brule, but that wasn't around long enough to take a picture.

Papa even left work early to join us!


Two thumbs up for Food Truck Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment