Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break

My awesome mother in law got me this beauty for an early birthday present!


When we traveled to Arizona for spring break, I didn't bring my computer. Long story short I didn't blog while on vacation. So now you are going to be bombarded with tales of our trip. Sorry.

We usually go to Arizona in the summer, when we're not working. That's a really dumb time to go.
The best time, I have come to discover, is March.
It was amazingly beautiful, not too hot, but warm enough to swim.

The clubhouse in my parents' development doesn't allow kids under three into the pool, so we made do with a blowup one in the backyard. 
The girls didn't know the difference!


Ruby was over it after 30 seconds.


Maia, on the other hand, could have stayed in there all week.


And on another note, what's with all the 2 piece bathing suits in the "baby" section at Target? 
Please believe me when I say that I'm not judging you if your almost 3 year old wears a bikini.
That's not for the Sternfeld-Dunn girls. 
In fact, as far as I'm concerned, my girls will never wear a bikini, or makeup, or high heels, or grow up... ok, ok, I know I'm being a ridiculous, but for now, I really just want to enjoy my little girls being little.








1 comment:

  1. these are some cute pictures. :) i think the backyard pool is WAY fun. :)

    glad 1/2 of your crew enjoyed it ;)

    ReplyDelete