Friday, December 9, 2011

InstaFriday: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas edition

There are a couple of things that make it seem like the holidays are here.

One is cold weather.
Check.


Another is homemade marshmallows. (Peppermint this time!)
Check.


Christmas decorations.
Check.



And in other news, Ruby has had a big week. She's walking about 75% of the time and is in the process of cutting 2 teeth!
The other day when I got out of the shower I found her stuck under the sink.
(I should probably move the cleaning supplies to another place or put a child lock on the cabinet.)



Finally, I've broken my 5k mark and ran 4 miles the other day. When I first began running I really enjoyed using the treadmill so that I could easily see how fast and far I had gone. Now that I'm running longer distances, I wish it was warm enough to run outside. Oh well, I'll just get caught up on my Real Housewives episodes this winter...



I hope your house is full of holiday cheer!

Linking up with Jeannett:
life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. those peppermint marshmallows look ambitious. but they also look like they turned out AMAZING! hurray for ruby's teeth finally deciding to show up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of homemade marshmallows. How cool! Love the bacon ornament, it would be perfect for my bacon loving sister! I also run on the treadmill and get bored, but I'm afraid that I wouldn't be good at pacing myself outside.

    ReplyDelete