Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crafty

So I've been more crafty since moving to Wichita than I have ever been before.

It's gotten to the point that I feel lost if my hands aren't busy sewing or gluing or cutting while I'm watching T.V.
Unfortunately, lots of the crafts I've been doing are Christmas gifts so I can't share them with you just yet.

But, here are a couple that I can show you.

I made a banner for Thanksgiving and hung it on our mantle.




There's a bacon ornament tutorial that's been floating around the internet.
If you know my husband at all, you know that he loves him some pig.
So, of course I had to make him an early Hanukkah present.


I think I'm going to make our family as bacon ornaments.
I'll post pictures if that happens.

I quilted my mother-in-law a table runner for Christmas.
She told me her favorite color was orange, so I tried to base it around that color.



I can't wait to share with you the other cute things I've been making!

1 comment:

  1. okay, i'm so glad you posted this - i just remembered your give thanks project and how i wanted to do that. PINNING that right now :)

    also, the bacon is stinking adorable.

    and the runner is incredible! You did a FABULOUS job. I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete