Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Today was the most glorious day we've had since moving to Wichita.

I actually got to run outside.

I think the high was 82 and a bit windy.
I'm feeling generous and I'm going to say it was breezy.

With today's temperatures and sunny skies, Wichita is inching its way into my good graces.



We got lots of stares as we walked through the zoo.

Now, I know my kids are cute, but it was out of control.
One gentleman walked by us and said to his wife indiscreetly,  "Now would you look at that?"

It was then I realized that our double stroller was getting all the attention.
(or maybe it was Aleks' spiderman tee shirt...)


Despite the blatant gawking at our tricked out wheels, we had a wonderful time.
So much so that we've bought a year pass with a guest added on to the membership.

So... come visit us.

We'll take you to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment