Sunday, August 31, 2014

September

Today I ripped off August from our calendar to reveal September's page.

This next season is swallowing us up into it's current of reading charts and colored shapes and meetings and paperwork and repertoire lists.

It's wonderful, it really is. Not just the sweet freshness of my girls' new school experiences, but also my return to work and the excitement of the college atmosphere.

I often stop to think how fortunate I am to work with college age students. Of course it's not all roses but the goose pimples that occur in my studio are addicting.

There's more to say. Thoughts are developing roots which will hopefully become something of worth that I can share.

But for now, I'll leave you with Ruby, who was couponing during breakfast the other morning, while waiting for her coffee.

Happy Labor Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment