Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tooth Watch 2012 and other updates

 My darling 17 (almost 18) month old Ruby Ann has cut her second tooth!


She now has her bottom front left tooth and her top front right tooth. Watch out raw carrots, we're coming for you!

She's also saying bird- "ba", ball- "ba", pacifier- "ba", pancake- "pa", and "mama" and "dada."
Why should she talk when her sister does it for her?


The other day we made masks, which was a huge hit.


It's surprisingly hard to get the eye hole to nose cutout ratio correct.
Ruby's was the second one I made and it fit better. I think she looks like an owl.



Mark your calendars people!


Aleks is having some music premiered at Carnegie Hall on Feb. 9, 2013. 
You are all invited. 
Seriously. 
It's going to be amazing. You can check out more details here.

We interviewed a new nanny on Thursday and I'm really encouraged. I think it's going to be a great fit. With just that interview I feel like the chaos is starting to be contained.

This week is a busy one. It's WSU's Festival of Contemporary Music.
I'm performing on Wednesday night, the first time since we've moved.
Also, Nana's coming to help out! We can't wait to see her!

I got a haircut.
Well, I got them all cut. (*Groan*)


It's no Chelsea cut, but it's better than the last one.

I'm feeling homesick today for Pullman.
Ha! I never thought I'd say that.

So, here's a shout out to my Pullman friends, "hugs to you all!"



No comments:

Post a Comment