Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Trip to the Phoenix Zoo


We've been soaking up as much sun as possible while we are here visiting family. On Monday we decided to go to the zoo!
(Wichita has a zoo, I'm already planning on buying a membership)

There were lots of beautiful animals to look at.


This horse's name is Jack.
Maia loved to look at him and talk about him, but didn't really want to touch him.



But my favorite animals are named Maia and Ruby!

Ruby got her first taste of a snow cone and just loved it.




We found a part of the zoo that had a water feature.
I think that this was Maia's favorite part of the zoo visit.



Ruby liked the water too...


But Maia like it so much that she ended the day naked!

We love the zoo!

P.S. Thanks to Cydney Kyhn (check out her blog here) and Kim Grover (look at her blog here) for helping me to make my blog more hip with photo editing ideas. You girls are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Haha - looks like you are getting the hang of it! Thanks for the shoutout! :) Any day that ends with your pants off is my kinda day! :)

    ReplyDelete