Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Maia's 6th birthday celebrations!

I apologize in advance for the massive photo dump that is about to occur. It's hard to believe that we're already half way through April. The past two weeks were a total whirlwind.

Maia's birthday fell on a Saturday, which meant we could go out to breakfast.


Once we got back, Maia spent a large part of her day riding her new bicycle in the garage.


One of our family traditions is visiting Build-A-Bear on your birthday. Of course Maia wanted a pony, which means 4 shoes instead of 2. $$$$$$$$


Aleks' mom, Danni made the most amazing banner for Maia. Apparently she'll never make a rosette banner again. 
I don't blame her.


The next weekend we had a birthday party for Maia's friends. We held it at Funtastics in Derby. I would whole-heartedly recommend it for any kid's birthday party.










Pink cheeks= fun party


Again, my mother in law out did herself with centerpieces and goodie bags. I wish I had taken a picture of the invitations, they were extraordinary.




It was a very fun birthday.


I'm just glad we have 6 months until there's another birthday to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fun birthday! And no risky bounce house people! haha. Great post(s) lately - miss you!

    ReplyDelete