Thursday, April 25, 2013

Still alive and kicking (just barely)

Hi!
Remember me?
It's that time of year and point in the semester where I just try to get through one day at a time with everyone fed and clothed.
Things are busy, but good.

I spent the weekend visiting my family in Arizona and finally cuddling my sweet new nephew.
While I was there I taught a masterclass for my mom, ate some good food, ran a bit, played with my niece and nephew, got to know my brother's girlfriend (love her), and left wishing we all lived close together.

This week it's been back to the daily grind.
Maia was sick at the beginning of the week, the third of the Sternfeld-Dunn family to catch this bug and unfortunately, it's now my turn.

For the next two weeks I am going to be immersed in the score for Mozart's Requiem and trying not to die as I run my first half marathon on May 5.
Warm wishes and thoughts are appreciated for both events.

This Dove commercial has been finding its' way around the internet recently.
I'll be honest, I totally cried watching this.


And then this started circulating.
And I totally cried watching this one too, but for different reasons...


The sun is shining and this weekend we get some actual spring weather!
I hope wherever you are, you have outside play weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment