Friday, November 18, 2011

InstaFriday: Where did November go? Edition

Can it really be that Thanksgiving is on Thursday?
Where did November go?
I realize, that it's only Nov. 18, but after Thanksgiving, it's practically December and then before you know it, Christmas is here.
And I don't even know what we're doing for Christmas cards yet.

Anyway, here's what our week looked like in Instagram pictures.

This is Ruby's pooping position of choice.
Pooping for her has been traumatic. We've been putting Miralax in her milk for the past 2 weeks and it seems to be helping.
Hopefully there will be no more sweating, crying, or shaking when she has to go.
Poor thing.



In other Ruby news, she finally hit 20 pounds and got a new, front facing car seat!
I feel like a real grown-up now with two front facing kids in my backseat.



Oh! Here's more Ruby.
How adorable is this outfit?!



Sometimes I feel like the kids are taking over the house (and my sanity).
I've got doll houses in my bathtub, a snoopy in my kitchen drawer, and miscellaneous kitchen gadgets throughout the house.
The other night I was watching tv and was super uncomfortable. I realized it was because I didn't want to get in the bear's way.



My girlies.





Wednesday morning I woke up with a headache that quickly turned into a migraine.
Thankfully, I don't get them very often, but this one was a doozy.
I spent the morning laying comatose on the couch, only getting up when the pain made me sick to my stomach.
The girls were amazing. They played, watched tv, and played some more. 
No tears, no tantrums.
Aleks brought me some better medicine when he got home and it was all uphill from that point.
However, this is what our basement looked like at the end of the day.



Also macaroni and cheese and coffee helped speed recovery as well.



Lately I've been crafting and I can't stop!
When I realized that Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I have no decorations up, I immediately went to my new best friend: felt.
I'm sewing "Give Thanks" and will then string them across our fireplace mantel with clothespins.
If I get it done in time.


I hope you are all ready for Thanksgiving and are able to enjoy the preparations!


Linking up with Jeannett:
life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better, being sick is the pits! I love the Thanks felt letters, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete