Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ruby Ann is 5

My little surprise peanut. Entering the world quietly, but mightily, pulling the oxygen tube out of your nose those first six hours. Already telling us that you were going to do things your way.


Those big eyes captured us from the start.


Though you may appear quiet and unassuming, you are not to be underestimated. Your little head and heart are capable of so many wonderful things. Your capacity for love and cuddles far exceeds anyone else in our little family.


As does your conviction. Your will is unlike anything I have ever encountered and now that you are better at self control, I'm so grateful for it. It will serve you well in your life.

Our world is more fun because of you.


You are a brightly shining light in our lives.


My little curly haired moppet. Whose outside resembles dad, but inside is a lot like mom.


 Happy birthday my love. You are a gift to us all. We're sure glad you were born.


No comments:

Post a Comment