Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Future singer-songwriters of America

The new microphones have been providing us with some wonderful entertainment.

I'll call this one "I Love My Family"



I always wish for a family with my self
It's like I'm a little self because this spotlight glows
But I love my family,
I love my family because they're my god.
I love my family
I love my family
They are my, I have their love inside my heart
Because I have their hearts inside my heart
But this is just part of the song
Their hearts are in their chest
Because I love my family
Because I haven't...
Because I've never been bad
It's always been true
I always get presents
T-whit, t-whoo
Because it's my life
I know how to fart
I know it's love
(????)
And (snove????)



Ruby is more into reinterpretation than composition.


Cause you know I'm all aba ba bass, ba ba bass, no trouble
I'm all aba ba bass, ba ba bass, no trouble
You know my mama she told me don't worry about your size
Cause boys like a little kombooty to hold at night
Cause that's what you're into go head and move along.

Anyone know what a kombooty is???

No comments:

Post a Comment