Friday, July 20, 2012

Cuddles, Parks, and Boogers

On Thursday there was some of this going on


and a little of this.


I also got a run in before we met up with one of Aleks' friends from college.
Julianne has the most beautiful one year old.
I think they should move to Wichita so we could be neighbors and good friends.

This morning we got to see some of our Pullman friends who just happened to be in CA this week.

I could cuddle this little boy all day.
He said that he'd come home with me in my suitcase; I'm sure his little brother wouldn't mind too much.


After playing with her "best friend," Maia was worn out.
When I went in to wake her up, I found this.


We headed back out to meet up with my good friend from college so she could meet the girls.
As we were walking to get a treat, Maia reached out to hold Erin's hand.
My girl knows good people when she sees them.

And then when I got Maia out of her car seat, this was on her forehead.


Sorry, probably too graphic for you, but this is my life, people!

Tonight Aleks and I are headed out on a date.
It will be so good to sit and talk, we haven't seen too much of him these past few days.
Thanks you Nana for babysitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment