Monday, February 14, 2011

Some of Maia's phrases

Maia is a chatterbox these days!
Here are some of the phrases we frequently hear around the house:

"Look at me! I'm a princess. La la la la" (this includes dancing around while she sings)


A view of the back. :)

"Mommy, what doing?"

"So cute!"

"I love it."

"Galicious!"

We were in the car listening to the radio and Rachmoninoff's piano prelude in C# minor came on. Maia said, "ooo, piano!".

She also thinks that there should be sheep and bears in Saint-Saens Carnival of the Animals.

Sometimes when she asks to watch "Cat in the Hat" I say "no way kiddo!". Now she says "Cat hat? No way!".

Watching her beloved "Cat in the Hat." We've moved on from Sid the Science Kid.

"Big yawn Ruby!"

"I got me!"

Maia will be 2 in April. It's hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment